This Sunday, after a many weekends I was at home relaxing, nothing to do. The idiot box had nothing to watch. The afternoon was too hot to go out. So I decided to browse some girly, make-up videos on youtube.
I realized a few things,
1. I do not own or know the names of half the things
2. I do not own a lip pencil or a liquid lipstick, in fact I do not own a decent lipstick apart from the one I got during my wedding
3. I do not know or have an eyebrow plucker
5. My mascara is as old as my mother and I threw it. I didn't know that mascara is supposed to have different brushes
6. My make up collection is humble kohl, eyeliner, and a fruity shine gloss
Me: I don't own half of these make-up thingys
Awin: Really? Then what takes you so long to get ready every morning
Me: I sleep in the bathroom
Awin: Ahh, the secret is out now
Me: Aren't you supposed to say, I don't need these because I look pretty and something like that
Awin *in a fake monotone*: Ok, You don't need all these, you look pretty. Happy?
Me *sighs, shuts the laptop* Ok I give up, Want to watch a movie?