|Aaj kuch toofani karte hai..aaj kuch chugiri karte hai|
I was thinking...as always...What to do when you are bored and you wanna do something idiotic?
1. Wait for someone to sneeze..then right before the moment say "Pikaaaa"-achooooo
Trust me the look on the sneezers face is awesum
2. Look out for men peeing on the roadside...Quietly go behind them and say "Bhooo" and walk off as fast as possible
The men have a "What tha..." expression
3. When you see a Ticket Checker (TC)..Look down..try to avoid them...make sure they notice...and ask you for the ticket..make a face...pout..try to act like you are about to run and when they get stern..take out your Valid First Class pass and flash it to them..
They give a look that is sure to let you know that they wanna slap you real hard..
4.Stand in the middle of the road where you know you can create a traffic jam and pretend to frantically search something from you bag.... until there are lot many honk..turn back and give them this "WTF is wrong with you" look...and walk off
If you don't hear any swears on your back...you can change my name to whatever you want
5. Stand in a strategic location in a busy road with a notebook and a pen...look up at the sky with a curious expression on your face...in regular periods say "hmmmmm".... and note something
you can surely make heads turn
6. In a crowded bus, check some guy or an uncle out...bat an eyelid...give a coy flirty expression and say "Uncle what is the time"
That expression on the face is so hilarious....just cannot be explained..
7. Press all the buttons in an elevator when you get out..
8. Buy a packet of peanuts...Go to Bandstand...ana Aim-Launch-Throw behind any huge rock...you can be sure that some couple will magically emerge from behind the rock..
9. Stand in a market and scream "Abbe Kutte"....
you will have atleast 10 faces looking at you or searching for the Kutte
10. Call Pizza Hut and Ask for the number of Dominos Pizza
Note: All the above points of Vellagiri are tried and tested. Do them at you own risk. Any injury caused during the acts is not the blogger's responsibility.
Aaj Kuch Toofani Karte hai....